Shambhunath Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission
Admission Procedure 2019
The procedure for getting admission into Shambhunath Group of Institution is as follows:
- For B. Tech. and M.B.A. admission in 1st year - Candidates have selected through UPSEE & management quota as per government norms.
- For B. Tech. admission in 2nd year (Lateral Entry) - B.Sc. and Diploma passed Students are eligible to Apply for Lateral entry.
- For M. Tech admission - A Valid Score in Gate / University Entrance Exam. (FATE)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidate can obtain the Prospectus and Application form directly from the institute or same can be downloaded from the official website: www.siet.in.
- Registration can be sent with a demand draft of Rs. 1000 ( Rupees One Thousand Only ) in favor of Shambhunath group of the institution at Prayagraj.
- After completing the form, submit it to the authorized person.
- Documents are required to be deposited at the time of reporting.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
|S. No.||Eligibility ||Scholarship|
|Bachelor of Technology|
|1.||UPSEE Rank up to 25,000 or PCM 85% and above||50% of tuition fee|
|2.||UPSEE Rank up to 25,001-50,000 or PCM 75% and above||30% of tuition fee|
|Master of Business Administration|
|3.||Up to Rank 2,500||50% of tuition fee|
|4.||Graduation 65% and above||30% of tuition fee|
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app