KITE School of Engineering and Technology Admission
Admission Procedure: 2019
- Candidates who want to take admission in KITE college are required to check eligibility criteria and details information about college from the official website www.kitegroup.edu.in of the college.
- There are two types of seats available for admission in college: Management Quota & Free seat. (The quota of Free & Management Seats is resolved as per government judgment).
How to apply?
- Interested Candidates can visit the official website www.kitegroup.edu.in of the college and get the latest information about the college, fees, course and placement records.
- Now click on the Apply Online and you will get the admission form.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form and upload the scanned copy of mandatory documents.
- After completing the form, submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Pay the registration fees as per college norms.
- High School Certificate
- Intermediate mark Sheet.
- Graduation Mark sheet and Degree (if any)
- Post Graduation Mark Sheet and Degree (if any)
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from School/ College last attended.
- Migration Certificate from Board/University last attended.
- Rank Card & Admit Card of UPSEE/MAT/CAT/CCSU- CAT/AlEEE/State Entrance, applicable.
- 12 passport size colour photographs.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- If applying for social welfare department scholarship under SC/ST, OBC, General Below 2 Lac per Annum income category.
- Original Income certificate from Tehsil.
- Original Caste Certificate from Tehsil.
- Original domicile certificate.
- Personal Saving Bank Account Details.
KITE college grants various scholarship to the students. State government scholarship is also provided as per government rules. We are providing detailed information about scholarships.
- Chatra Kalyan Nidhi Rules 2003
College selects three meritorious students from all course and awarded by Certificate of Merit, Medallions & Cash rewards.
|S.No.||Cases ||Types of economic help|
|1.||In any case, earning parent dies in an accident at an age below 60 years.||Freeship (tuition & examination fees) Rs. 50,000/- as a compensation will be paid by AKTU to the student, excluding freeship for the remaining period of course.|
|2.||In case student dies in or due to an accident||Compensation of Rs. 1, 00,000/- will be paid by AKTU to the parent of students if the financial Position of parents so weak.|
|3.||Student's permanent disablement due to an accident||A sum of Rs. 1,00,000/- will be paid by AKTU as a compensation for his/her studies.|
|4.||Student's temporarily disabled due to an accident|
An amount of Rs. 50,000/- will be paid by AKTU as an compensation for study.
Talent incentive scheme
IT WAS MADE TO PROVIDE:-
- Scholarship to toppers of each branch of AKTU courses up to the final year.
- Sponsored scholarship provide the incentive to students selected in All India Competition in technology, teaching & research activity.
- Exemption from University examination fees to the rankers of entrance examination.
CRITERIA FOR GETTING ASSISTANCE:-
- (A) Scholarship of Rs. 10,000 will be awarded to first two toppers of Affiliated college in University examination next years.
- (B) Incentives:-
- (I) UPSEE rank holders up to 100 ranking taking admission in any Affiliated college of AKTU, in the 1st-year course of B.Tech, will be paid incentive in the form of examination fee exemption for the full course if they clear every year course in the first attempt without grace marks.
- UPSEE rank holders up to 20 ranking taking admission in any affiliated college of AKTU, in the first-year course of MBA and MCA, will be paid incentive in the form of examination fee exemption for the full course if they clear every year course in 1st attempt without grace marks.
- Top ten rank holders of GATE examination of University pass out, will be given an amount of Rs. 10,000.
- Undergraduate students of University getting a score of above 2100 out of 2300 in GRE & receive offers from Best 20 University of the world, get one-way airfare to the destination.
- UPSC (IPS, 1AS) rank holders lie between 1-20 of AKTU pass out will receive Rs. 21,000 each.
- GMAT, CAT toppers will get Rs. 10,000 if they are AKTU students.
- An honours student of any stream if he chooses to teach as a career will be awarded a scholarship in the M.Tech course run by University. The student may also get recruitment in any one AKTU affiliated institute as a teacher and in that case, fees will be refunded on joining as a teacher.
Note: Students getting any scholarship from any other source will not be entitled to scholarship according to AKTU rules.
For further enquiry: Contact Registrar Office of KITE Group of Institution.
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app