K. P. Group of Institutions Admission
K. P. Group of Institutions Admission Procedure:
- 20% seats will be filled out from the AIEEE test
- 10% seats will be filled by U.P. domicile candidates on basis of rank of UPSEE counselling.
- 10% seats will be filled through all India merit candidates.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of the college and match the eligibility criteria for particular courses.
- Get the application form directly from the college or you can download the form from the website.
- Fill the form with all required details and attached the mandatory document with the form.
- Now submit the form to the authorized person in the college.
- Pay the registration fees as per college norms.
The aspirants are required to submit the following documents in original with the admission form 3 additional attested photocopy of original qualification documents. The required documents are given below-
- Registration form along with Demand Draft / Cash Receipt.
- Certificates of 12th/10th/graduation (if required).
- Transfer / Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 5 recent passport size coloured photos.
- Original UPSEE-UPTU Rank Card and receipt of money amount deposited at Counselling Centre.
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC & ST candidates)
- Income certificate
- Wards of Freedom Fighters
- Wards of Armed forces personnel
- Wards of people belonging to minorities
- Wards of people below poverty line and others.
- Certificates of Prizes and Medals Won.
- Sports Certificates.
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app