The RATM has collaborated with many industrial establishments and, corporate houses.
- In Campus and off-campus interviews are conducted to select a maximum number of students from all disciplines.
- The Placement Cell consists of a good infrastructure required for better placements like Conference Halls, Communication Labs, Computer Labs, Interviews Rooms, Group Discussion Rooms etc.
- RATM Placement Cell adds the academic curriculum with Campus Recruitment Training (CRT)
- This Program provides an opportunity for the students to upgrade their personality by enhancing their communication and presentation skills.
- The CRT Program helps the upcoming professionals to match with the levels set by the Corporates
CRT program is mainly working on the following grounds-
Ø Soft Skills,
Ø Industrial Aptitude
Ø Seminar, Group Discussions
Ø Role-Plays, Life Simulations & Quizzes
Ø Industry Visits
Ø Personality Developments programmes
Ø English Language Class & Lab.
Ø Brainstorming Session
Ø Mock Interviews
- The CR training is given by team-based activities, Group Discussions, Knowledge sessions, personal Interviews and other exercises by the team of trainers
- Feedbacks from the sessions give input to help students to overcome the shortcomings and helps to build a confidence level.
Centre for Entrepreneurship
RATM has a Centre for Entrepreneurship (CE) to encourage free venture in a globalized economy.
It promotes research and publications, organizing conferences and workshop on entrepreneurship
Centre for Consumer Research
- RATM has also started the Centre for Consumer Research (CCR)
- . The CCR focuses on the study of Indian Consumer and the emerging behavioural trends through research.
- RATM has strong links with reputed researchers and reputed researcher
Consultancy & Corporate Linkages
- RATM is seeking for the best in all its academic stalking.
- RATM has also set the CCL ( Consultancy and Corporate Linkages Cell) under the umbrella of Rajiv Academic Welfare Society.
- RATM provides training and placements with many reputed companies some of them are Pepsi, Ranbaxy Labs, Deutsche Bank, TCS, Fortris, Tata, Hindustan Times, Sahara Samay, Genpact, Convergys etc.
- RATM organises regular industrial visits for the better exposure
- Industrial Visits & Tours are considered one of the tactical methods of teaching through which students learn about practical aspects of their courses.
- Students learn practically through this with different working methods employment practises and interaction
- Due to these continuous efforts in different dimensions, the placement percentage of the company has crossed its limits above 90 and the top recruiters from our in and across borders hire candidates from RATM.
- Recruiters from the leading brands from different parts of the globe come here seeking for their future professionals.