Rajiv Academy For Technology and Management Admission
Admission process- 2019
There are two main ways to get enrolled in RATM.-
- UPSEE selection and counselling
- Institute’s admission process.
To go through the university admission process one needs to follow the following steps-
- Download Application forms the institute website.
- Fill the application form and send it with the DD for INR 550 in the favour of “Rajiv Academy for Technology and Management” payable at Mathura.All the mentioned documents as indicated in the information brochure must accompany the application form of the candidate for admission
Candidates applying for courses through UPSEE counselling can apply as follows-
- Candidates are required to fill and submit the Application Form online through the board’s website
- Application fees could be paid through credit/ debit card or net-banking. No other mode of payment is applicable.
- The candidate needs to appear for the state level entrance exam (UPSEE) and secure minimum qualifying percentage to get eligible for counselling and seat allotment.
- For the record printout of the Confirmation page could be kept
List of the required documents-
- Rank Letter of Entrance Exam (UPSEE)
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
- Anti-ragging Affidavits (Student’s & Parents)
- Passport-size photo
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app