Step 1: Eligibility
Check if you’re eligible to apply or not.
Step 2: Apply
Fill the form with the documents mentioned below:
- 3 passport size photographs
- Photocopy of 10th Marksheet
- Photocopy of 12th Marksheet
- Photocopy of Graduation Mark sheet & Provisional Certificate / Degree
(applicable only for candidates applying for MASTERS DEGREE / PGDAME / PGDEM Applicant)
- Candidates whose result is awaited can submit their Exam Hall ticket / Admit Card
- Experience Certificates (if any) Photo ID Proof & Address Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License)
All the original documents will be submitted at the time of admission.
Step 3: Entrance Test and Evaluation (Only for MASTERS DEGREE / PGDAME / PGDEM)
- Candidates need to clear the evaluation process including Interview, Test, and/or Project submission, etc.
- Selected candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Telephonic interview (For outstanding candidates)
- Candidates will have to submit the Original copy of all the required documents.
- Selected candidates will be informed by Call or Email regarding the submission of fees.
Step 4: Fees Payment
- Bachelor’s Degree students will have to submit the first instalment while submitting the Application form.
- Selected MASTERS DEGREE / PGDAME / PGDEM Applicant will have to submit the fees within the 7 days of the announcement of selection.
Candidates can apply online or get the form printed from the website itself