Bachelor of Technology [B.TECH]
- 4 Years
- Full Time
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Total|
|Rs. 108,000||Rs. 108,000||Rs. 108,000||Rs. 108,000||Rs. 432,000|
Bachelors in Technology-
- Computer and science and Engineering
- Electronics and communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Minimum eligibility criteria for B.Tech
- For direct admission, candidates must have passed 10+2 with a least 50 % marks in PCM or PCB from any recognised board.
- Polytechnic/Diploma/B.Sc passed candidates in any stream are eligible to take admission in B.Tech lateral entry (2nd year).
- SC/ST candidates have 5% relaxation in percentage as per Govt norms.
- UPSEE rank holders are also eligible for B.Tech.
|S.No||Courses Name||Intake||Fees per annual||Total|
|1||Computer Science and Engg||60||Rs 45K||1.8 lakh|
|2||Civil Engg||60||Rs 45K||1.8 lakh|
|3||Electronics and Communication Engg||60||Rs 45K||1.8 lakh|
|4||Mechanical Engg||60||Rs 45K||1.8 lakh|