ACE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT Admission
How to apply?
If a candidate wants to apply online, follow these easy steps:
- Candidates can simply visit college website and download the application form
- Fill the necessary details and submit the form.
- Candidate can pay fees by debit or credit card.
If a candidate wants to apply offline then follow these simple steps:
- Candidate can visit the college official website and download the application form and get it print otherwise they can simply get it from the college itself.
- Fill out the form and attach the following required documents:
- PhotoCopy of Address Proof/ID Proof.
- Seven passport size photos
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate (3 photocopies with original for verification purpose)
- Migration and Character certificate (1 photocopy with the original)
- UPSEE allotment letter. (Original with 3 photocopies)
- UPSEE admit card and fees receipt. (Original with 1 photocopy)
- Uttar Pradesh domicile certificate of Parents. (Original with 2 photocopies)
- Caste Certificate of a candidate. (SC/ ST/ OBC). (Original with 2 photocopies)
- Medical Certificate. (Original with 1 photocopy)
- Income Certificate of parents. (For fee waiver). (2 photocopies with original for verification)
Pay application fees in Cash or through Demand Draft (DD) while submitting the form.
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app