How to apply?
If a candidate wants to apply online, follow these easy steps:
- Candidates can simply visit college website and download the application form
- Fill the necessary details and submit the form.
- Candidate can pay fees by debit or credit card.
If a candidate wants to apply offline then follow these simple steps:
- Candidate can visit the college official website and download the application form and get it print otherwise they can simply get it from the college itself.
- Fill out the form and attach the following required documents:
- PhotoCopy of Address Proof/ID Proof.
- Seven passport size photos
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and passing certificate (3 photocopies with original for verification purpose)
- Migration and Character certificate (1 photocopy with the original)
- UPSEE allotment letter. (Original with 3 photocopies)
- UPSEE admit card and fees receipt. (Original with 1 photocopy)
- Uttar Pradesh domicile certificate of Parents. (Original with 2 photocopies)
- Caste Certificate of a candidate. (SC/ ST/ OBC). (Original with 2 photocopies)
- Medical Certificate. (Original with 1 photocopy)
- Income Certificate of parents. (For fee waiver). (2 photocopies with original for verification)
Pay application fees in Cash or through Demand Draft (DD) while submitting the form.