Candidate takes admission through only entrance exam and counselling of UPTU. No Admissions are available for management quota, NRI quota or any other.
How to Apply?
- To apply for admission in any course, visit the official website “www.ccsuniversity.ac.in” of the college and match your eligibility criteria for the specified course.
- Go to the top of the site and click on “New Admission Registration 2018-19”.
- You will redirect to another page which contains the several links. You have to choose one category.
- Fill the registration form with all the details and create your account.
- After that log in with your username and password received on registered email or mobile and pay the registration fees as university norms.
- Now complete your registration form and upload all scanned documents.
- When your documents will be verified, a confirmation mail will send.
- Now complete your admission form and download the form
Mandatory Certificates at the Time of Admission -
- Marksheets of Metric/High School/Secondary school
- Certificate of Metric/High School/Secondary school
- Marksheet of 10+2 or intermediate
- Certificate of 10+2 or intermediate
- Caste certificate (only required from SC/ST and OBC candidates)
- Income certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Character certificate from the head of last school or college
- Transfer Certificate (TC)/Migration Certificate (in original).
- Xerox copy of Adhar card
Note: All Certificates must be self-attested