Sir Chhotu Ram Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission
Candidate takes admission through only entrance exam and counselling of UPTU. No Admissions are available for management quota, NRI quota or any other.
How to Apply?
- To apply for admission in any course, visit the official website “www.ccsuniversity.ac.in” of the college and match your eligibility criteria for the specified course.
- Go to the top of the site and click on “New Admission Registration 2018-19”.
- You will redirect to another page which contains the several links. You have to choose one category.
- Fill the registration form with all the details and create your account.
- After that log in with your username and password received on registered email or mobile and pay the registration fees as university norms.
- Now complete your registration form and upload all scanned documents.
- When your documents will be verified, a confirmation mail will send.
- Now complete your admission form and download the form
Mandatory Certificates at the Time of Admission -
- Marksheets of Metric/High School/Secondary school
- Certificate of Metric/High School/Secondary school
- Marksheet of 10+2 or intermediate
- Certificate of 10+2 or intermediate
- Caste certificate (only required from SC/ST and OBC candidates)
- Income certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Character certificate from the head of last school or college
- Transfer Certificate (TC)/Migration Certificate (in original).
- Xerox copy of Adhar card
Note: All Certificates must be self-attested
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app