- In order to take admission candidates should fill the form of particular national/state level entrance exam.
- Further, fill the form of college which is accessible only Offline. Visit the college to get the form. Though candidates can send queries on official website regarding application form.
- Carefully fill the details, attach the required documents.
- Candidates will have to submit the application form fees in any nearby HDFC/Kotak bank before registration.
- The Application fees are Rs. 2,000.
- Submit the form of at the reception of the college or sent it by post to the address given below.
Kashi Institute of Institute, MS 23, Varanasi-Allahabad Highway, Mirzamurad, Varanasi (U.P.)
- Admit and Rank Card of Entrance Examination
- Character and Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet
Bring photocopy with each original document.
Kashi Institute of Technology, Varanasi offers the scholarship to bright students and economically weak students.
- Free of Cost Educational Scholarship: The whole amount of tuition fees is waived, it completely depends on the score of the student in qualifying exam.
- Jain Educational Society- Scholarship of Rs. 5,000 is given to students who belong to the Jain community.
Scholarship for Academic Excellence
|Branch Toppers||INR 5000 and a certificate|
|Overall Topper||INR 10,000 and a certificate|
|Scored 80% and above||INR 10,000 and a certificate|
- US Post Matric Scholarship – For every category students, entire tuition fees are reimbursed from Samaj Kalyan Department.
- Merit-based Scholarship - In this students are given amount Rs. 5,000 to Rs 25,000.
- Cash Prize is also awarded to the student for excellent performance.
- Certificate of Excellence for students who performed extraordinarily in Academics and Extracurricular Activities.