Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission
- Admission form should be filled online.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree to pursue Post Graduation.
- To pursue Undergraduate degree candidate should have passed 12th Class.
- B. Tech students will be selected on the basis of JEE Mains and UPSEE.
- Selection for MBA will be made on the basis of CMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ UPSEE.
Important Dates 2018
|Entrance exam||Application start date||Application end date||Exam date|
|JEE Main||December 1, 2017||January 1, 2018||April 8, 2018 (Offline) & April 15 – 16, 2018 (Offline)|
|GATE||September 05, 2018||October 09, 2018||February 03, 04, 10 and 11, 2019|
|GPAT||October 20, 2017||December 25, 2017||January 21, 2018|
|CAT||August 09, 2018||September 25, 2018||November 25, 2018|
|MAT||February 26, 2018||May 02, 2018 (PBT)/May 12, 2018 (CBT)||Offline exam- May 6, 2018 Online exam- May 20, 2018|
|UPSEE||January 23, 2018||March 30, 2018||April 29 (UG), May 5 & 6 (PG)|
Eligibility for MBA and MCA
|MBA||180||Graduation degree in any subject with minimum 50% aggregate marks.||UPSEE/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT|
|MCA||180||A graduate degree in any subject with minimum 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects at 10+2 level.||UPSEE|
- Visit the website of the college and click on Admission tab.
- Click on ‘Online Registration’.
- Fill the details, attach the required documents.
- Print the final Application form. Counselling will be scheduled along with the final form.
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app