Vindhya Institute of Technology and Science Admission
- Interested candidates are required to fill the application form which is available on the VITS site.
- Before filling the form, prepare the list of important documents which is shown below.
- Complete the form by filling the academic and personal details.
- After the selection process, you will be called for the further procedure of admission.
- Final selection will be confirmed on the basis of your performance in previous academic years, aptitude score and group discussion/personal interview.
- College gives more preference to the score of the entrance examination.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of Vindhya Institute of Technology and Science “www.vitsdpr.ac.in” and download the Application Form from the website of the college.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Attach the required documents which are mentioned in the incoming list.
- Now, submit the form and pay the application fees as per college norms.
- After that, a confirmation page will show on your computer screen. Take the print of this page for the further admission procedure.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
Scholarships and loan facility
The VITS college gives the scholarship to meritorious students. Scholarships are also offered to the students who belong to the lower income groups. The institute has the tie-up with banks which helps students to take a loan facility on low interest. College assistance is also provided to the students about the same.