Greater Noida Institute of Technology- [GNIOT] Admission
Before applying for admission in any course you should ensure that eligibility criteria are fulfilled. You can apply through offline mode.
- For obtaining the registration form, visit the official site (www.gniotgroup.edu.in) of the college. You can directly get the form from the admission cell in the college
- Click on the downloads button.
- A list of the registration form will show with links. You can download the registration form and take print out.
- Fill this form very carefully and attach all required documents.
- After completing the form, candidates are advised to contact the authorized person in the college. Pay the registration fees and collect the payslip from the coordinator
- After the verification process, you will be called for the further process of the admission.
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet (only PG Admission)
- Cast Certificate (for SC/ST students)
- Income Proof
- Counselling Letter
- Gap Certificate
- Passport size photos
- The college provides scholarship facility to all meritorious students for encouraging them.
- Those candidates who belong to poor families or from SC/ST Catagory are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Eligible candidates have to fill up the scholarship form, they can take the form from college or download the form from the website of State Government Samaj Kalyan
- The college follows all guidelines declared from U.P. Government Samaj Kalyan Office for fee relaxation policies and other matters.
- The institute also gives the scholarship to the meritorious students based on their performance in the Annual Examination, as per details are given below:
- Students of any year, placed in the list of Top Ten students of the University Overall Result - Rs 1,00,000
- First Branch-wise topper of the college- INR 30,000
- Second Branch-wise topper of the college- INR 20,000
- Third Branch-wise topper of the college- INR 10,000
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship:
- The scholarship will be granted to the First, Second and Third Branch toppers of each year.
- For First, Second and Third Year, Toppers will be judged on the basis of their end Semester University overall result for Session: 2018-19 of the particular year.
- For final year students, the result will be calculated on the basis of their overall performance till completion of the course.
- Candidates with PWG and PCP status will not be acceptable for this Scheme.
- Morning and Evening Shift of any of the Branch will be counted as one branch.
Subscribe To Our Education Portal
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app