Vidya Knowledge Park - [VKP] Admission
VKP offers many undergraduate courses such as B-tech/BCA/BBA/BFA and postgraduate courses such as PGDM/M-Tech/BTC/MBA.
- Procure an application form from Admission Counters, Admission Cell VKP, or Download from the website and get it printed.
- Fill the application form only if the eligibility is matched.
- Payment of the application fee (1000 Rs) can be done through Debit Draft or in Cash.
- Attach a photocopy of all documents with application form.
- Post the form to college address. A registration ID and password will come on mail. Kindly write it down as it’ll be needed during the further process.
Note:- Applicants must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for admission to graduate programs.
- Applicants who have completed graduation in a relevant course with minimum qualifying marks are eligible for admission in post-graduate programs.
- The Form may be rejected due to the discrepancy in the supporting documents or any other valid reason.
How to Apply Online:-
- Visit the website of the college and click on Apply now.
- Fill the details required and attach the scanned documents that the institute asks for.
- Click on Submit and proceed further.
- Now, it's time for payment option. Use Debit card/Credit card or net banking.
- After payment, a page will generate on which your Registration ID and password will be there. Take out the print as it’ll help in the further process.
Students are advised to keep the original document of domicile certificate and latest income certificate of their parents for submission of scholarship forms to social welfare department.
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app