Birla Institute of Management Technology - [BIMTECH] Admission
- A candidate who wants to be admitted for the FPM/EFPM/PGDM Programme must submit a detailed application in the prescribed form.
- Application form available in the Office of the Centre for Research Studies (CRS) or the website (www.bimtech.ac.in) of the Institute.
- Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the CAT/GMAT/UGC-NET have taken BIMTECH entrance examinations will be shortlisted on the basis of the details in the application form.
- The scores of the aforementioned tests. Only the shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview at BIMTECH Campus.
- A date for the test shall be announced on the BIMTECH website.
- Interested candidates may contact the office of the Centre for Research Studies (CRS) for further inquiry.
- Pay the application fees of Rs. 1500 by Bank draft payable at Birla Institute of Management Technology.
Final Selection Criteria
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10%|
|Past Academic Performance(10th, 12th, Graduation)||8%|
|#Gender (For Female Candidates Only)||5%|
- Mark-sheet of 10th standard.
- Mark-sheet of 12th standard.
- Mark-sheet of Graduation.
- Scorecard of CAT 2018/ GMAT 2018-19/ XAT 2019/ MAT Sept 2018, Dec 2018 & Feb 2019/ CMAT 2019.
- Work experience certificate(s) OR Appointment letter of current/last employer.
- For candidates having work experience of a minimum period of one year as on 01/09/2018
- Payslip of the last job.
|1st year||Rs. 25,000/-|
|2nd year||Rs. 26,000/-|
|3rd year onwards||Rs. 27,000/-|
|Note: Scholarship amount is continuously provided after 6 Months for 3 years programme.|
Subscribe To Our Education Portal
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app