Admission Process: 2019
Candidates who want to take admission in Axis Institute of technology and management, Kanpur in B. Tech, B. Arch., B.FAD and MBA courses then they need to appear for the exams like UPSEE and GATE. The admission will be done on the basis of UPTU/AKTU counselling. If you want to apply for other courses then it would be done at the institute level.
- A candidate who has to take admission through UPTU counselling can visit the website of the university or UPSEE website.
- Click on the online application/ registration tab.
- A form will appear. Fill all the required details carefully.
- Applicant must choose Axis College as the first choice while filing the form.
- You can make the payment either by Credit card/Debit Card or net banking.
- Take the print out of the application confirmation page for future reference or you can note down the Application Form Number.
- The fee of the application form is Rs 1200 for general category and Rs 600 for reserved category.
- Once you are done with the exam. A merit list will be released on the basis of exam rank or scoreboard on the application for each program.
- Now, the candidate will have to visit the counselling centre on the assigned date. You will have to mention the institute and course you wish to opt for.
- Candidate will get the college on the UPSEE score and the institute candidate opted.
- The candidate will receive the allotment letter. When a candidate receives the allotment letter he/she must visit the Institute for confirmation of admission.
- Rank Letter of Entrance Exam (UPSEE 2018)
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Anti-ragging Affidavits (Student’s & Parents)
- Passport-size photo
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC only)
- Sub Category Certificate (As Applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
Students who are interested in the M.Tech course must have secured valid marks in the GATE exam. The counselling procedure is following below:-
- The applicant needs to report at the Centre of Advanced Studies on the specified date.
- Obtain the registration form by paying the application fees as per government rules.
- After the payment process, the candidate has to go for document verification at the Centre for Advanced Studies.
- Those candidates whose documents are found in-order shall be enlisted for an interview next day. A list of admitted students shall be declared the same day.
For Institute Level:
- Visit the website of the college.
- Click on the Admission tab and now select the option Online Admission.
- Fill the details carefully.
- Make the payment of the form via Debit card/Credit card or net banking.
- The cost of admission form is Rs 1000
- Those who want you apply offline can send the application form and the Demand Draft on the following address.
Address: Hathipur, Rooma,
NH-2, Milestone-478, Kanpur (U.P.)
Axis Institute of Technology and Management has reserved seats on the basis of criteria given by AKTU and UP government. The reservation chart is given below.
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
|Other Backward Castes||27%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters||02%|
|Ward of Defence Personnel||05%|
|Person with Disability||03%|
The Axis College grants the scholarship to the meritorious students of the college who has well- maintained record of last academics and in AKTU/ UPSEE counselling. The details are mentioned below for regarding scholarship. If you want to get more information contact the institute’s admission office.
- B. Tech Merit Scholarship for 1st Year
- MBA Merit Scholarship for 1st Year
- BBA Merit Scholarship for 1st Year
- BFAD Merit Scholarship for 1st Year
- B. Arch Merit Scholarship for 1st Year
- M. Tech Merit Scholarship for 1st Year
- Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship
Note: Additionally, eligible candidates can also apply for the various scholarships offered by the central and state government