Admission Procedure 2019
Admission to B.Tech. and MBA courses are confirmed through UPSEE rank conducted by AKTU as per U.P. State Government Norms.
- NRI & Foreign students (those living in India) may apply for admission to UG and PG courses as per AKTU Norms.
- Candidates take direct admissions (management quota) under the guidelines of AKTU.
- The first class diploma holders may apply for admission in the second year of B. Tech
- Registration forms to apply for direct admission will be available on the website.
- Pay the fees of Rs.1000 on college counters at Allahabad city office and college campus.
- The candidates may also get the registration form by Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- (non-refundable) in favor of “HMFAIET, Allahabad” Allahabad”.
- Fee structure/hostel charges are decided as per U.P. State Government Norms/college norms.
How to Apply?
- Visit the website of the college www.hmfamiet.in and get the Application form
- Fill the form carefully and attach or upload scanned documents.
- Submit the form to the authorized person in the admission cell.
- Pay the registration fees and receive fees receipt from the counter for future reference.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
- Passport size photographs
HMFA Memorial Institute of Engineering and Technology grants scholarships to meritorious students as well as economically weaker background students. It supports the excellent students who face difficulties in meeting their academic needs.