The college, Institute of Management studies was founded in 1998. It offers multiple Undergraduate and Postgraduate programme in multiple streams.
Amongst them two courses :
- PG course, MJMC program is affiliated to CSS University.
- MCA of 3 years duration is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.
- Admission in the all the courses is done by eligibility criteria and score in J.E.T which is an entrance exam conducted by IMS.
- Selection of candidates MCA is done through UPSEE and personal interview which is conducted by IMS.
- For admission in any PG course, one should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Reservation will be applicable as per the guidelines of the state government.
Name of the University
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Last Date to Apply||J.E.T– April UPSEE- February|
|Name of the entrance||UPSEE- (MCA) J.E.T- (BCA/BBA/MJMC/BJMC/LLB/BA LLB)|
|Date of Examination||J.E.T- Last week of April UPSEE- April|
|Entrance exam result date||UPSEE- May|
|Counselling||UPSEE- State level|
|Entrance Exam||Application Start Date||Application End Date||Exam Date|
|UPSEE||January 23, 2018||March 30, 2018||April 29 (UG), May 5 & 6 (PG)|
UG Admission 2018
IMS candidates get admission on the basis of a common Joint Entrance Test organised by the college itself. The test is organised offline every year.
- Forms can be filled on the official website of IMS.
- Forms are available in the month of November and end in the month of April.
- Candidate can download the form and send it to the Admission Department of IMS.
- The application will be accepted only if the candidate has paid the application fee
- The fee can be paid by two methods: 1. Online Banking 2. DD in favour of the “Institute of Management Studies” payable - at Delhi/Noida branch.
- Reservation on the basis of General quota is available on the basis of performance in J.E.T.
- J.E.T is conducted once in a year and the score is valid for one year.
- Candidates shortlisted after J.E.T have to appear for the personal interview round.
|Course Name||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|BBA||Candidates should have passed 12th from a recognised Board.||Joint Entrance Test (J.E.T)|
PG Admission 2018
Admission in MCA is done on the basis of UPSEE score and Personal interview conducted by IMS.
- Candidates can fill the online by using the online payment method will cost them around RS 800.
- Candidates can also download the form and post it to the university office which will cost them RS 850
- Personal Interview round for MCA admission is conducted in the month of May.
- For MJMC admission, candidates will be required to appear for Joint Entrance Test (JET)
Eligibility For MCA
- Students who are seeking for admission in MCA should have an undergraduate degree with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute.
Selection of candidates is done on the basis of UPSEE.
Eligibility For MJMC
Students with Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
On the basis of J.E.T scores.
- Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)
- It is a test conducted by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
- It is a pen-paper test which is held in the month of April each year.
- Its forms are accessible on their official website.
- The processing fees of the form are 1200 INR.
- 15% of the total seats under the Management quota is filled on the basis of the candidate’s graduation aggregate along with the score of personal interview round.