If any candidate wants to get admission in Krishna college then visit the website of the institutions. Check all the Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure and Admission Procedure for a specific course.
- Visit the official website “www.krishna-kiot.org” of the Krishna college and download the Pre-registration form.
- Candidates can also obtain the same from the college by paying the registration fees.
- Fill all the details in the registration form and attach all the required documents
- After completing the form, send it or submit it to the responsible person in the admission cell.
- After paying the fees, get the Fee slip for future reference.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
Important Dates of all Entrance Exams
||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) - Application - Date of UPSEE Application | Mode: Online
||21 Jan 2019 - 15 Mar 2019 (Tentative)
||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) B.Tech - Exam - Date of Exam | Mode: Offline
||21 Apr 2019
||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) - Admit Card - Release of Admit Card | Mode: Online
||22 Apr 2019 (Tentative)