Institute of Computer Science and Technology Admission
Admission Process- 2019
- Interest candidates are required to fill the application which is available on SHEPA website.
- A list of mandatory documents is also mentioned in the application form.
- After the selection process, you will be called for group discussion and interview.
- Final selection will be confirmed on the basis of performance in your previous academic years, aptitude score and group discussion/personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Download the Application Form from the ICST website ”www.shepa.org.in”.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Upload the scanned document.
- Now, submit the form and pay the application fees online as per college norms.
- After that, a confirmation page will show on your computer screen. Take the print of this page for future reference.
List of Required Documents:-
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
Scholarship and Bank Finance
Institute of Computer Science and Technology
College Code: 107
Tuition fee rebate for the new admission (MBA and MCA)
The ICST college provides the Scholarship facility to all meritorious students. It is granted on the basis of marks in 10th, 12th and graduation at the time of admission only (first year only)
- Throughout 60% and above. (in all above three examinations) 20% on First Year Tuition Fees Only
- Secured 70% or above in any two examinations 20% on First Year Tuition Fees Only
- Secured 75% or above in any one examination 20% on First Year Tuition Fees Only
- Secured 60% or above in Graduation. 15% on First Year Tuition Fees Only
- Passout from SHERPA UG. Taking admission in PG Courses 20% on First Year Tuition Fees Only.
- In case qualifying in any of the above 1 to 3 category 10% extra will be allowed (Total 30%) in First-year Tuition fees only.
- In case qualifying in 4th category, 5% extra will be allowed (Total 25%) in First-year Tuition fees only.
For MCA Lateral Entry Admission
- Secured 75% or above in Graduation 15% on First Year Tuition Fees Only
- Passout from SHEPA UG. Taking admission in PG Courses 25% on First Year Tuition Fees Only
Concession in tuition Fees for New Admission (BBA and BCA)
- Candidates who have secured 80% or above Marks in XIIth examination are eligible to take advantage of 25% concession on First Year Tuition Fees Only
- Students will be eligible to take advantage of only one out of the above-mentioned scholarship facility.
- Discount in Tuition fee is applicable for the First Year only. Scholarship by U.P State Government
- Scholarship by Samaj Kalyan Department of Uttar Pradesh Government. As per the policy of the Govt.
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app