- The students can download the application form from the college.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Attach the required certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fees through Debit card/Credit card or net banking
- A page will appear on the computer screen, take the print out of this page for further process.
- Candidates obtain the application form from admission office on payment of Rs 1000.
- Mention all details in the form and combine each required documents with the form.
- Make three sets of the photocopy of all the certificates.
- Submit the form in admission cell to the authorized person.
- After confirmation of your seat, they will call you for further process.
- Student photographs
- Photocopy of Matrix or equivalent certificate
- Photocopy of Mark Sheet of qualifying examination
- Photocopy of entrance exam score card
- Proof of distinctions/ honours
- Photocopy of identification Proof
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Proof of SC/ST with income certificate
The college grants many scholarships and concessions in the fees for supporting and rewarding students' qualifications. There is a provision to award cash prizes to the honourable students of the institute.
Pupils who secure first place at the university will be rewarded with the cash prize of Rs.1,00,000 / - and for the second and third position respectively cash prize 51,000 / and Rs. 31,000 / -
- Students who secure 75% and above will be awarded 20% concession in tuition fees.
- Students who have secure marks between 65% to 75% will be awarded 10% concession in tuition fees.
The Loan scheme is given to all those students, whose financial status is weak, and they are not affordable to give the fees of the institute. The purpose of the education loan scheme is to encourage intelligent students.
- Students must be Indian.
- Must Secure admission in technical or professional courses in India/Abroad through entrance exam.
|Up to Rs 4 Lacs
- With the liability of parents.
- No agreement
|Above Rs. 4 lacs and up to Rs 7.5 Lacs
- With the liability of parents together with security in the form of suitable third person guarantee. The bank may, at its discretion, in exceptional cases, waive third party guarantee if satisfied with the net-worth / means of parent/s who would be executing the document as "joint borrower".
|Above Rs.7.5 Lacs
- With the liability of parents together with tangible collateral security of suitable value, along with the assignment of future income of the student for payment of instalments